Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru - Maldives
This heavenly little island surrounded by talcum white sand and sky blue waters is a mere twenty minute speedboat ride from the airport. Aptly referred to as 'a sanctuary for the senses', the accommodation consists of forty eight, uniquely designed, conical, thatched-roofed villas each one having a four poster bed, open terrace, private garden and a recessed sitting area with day bed. There are a variety of dining options available, and a host of invigorating packages are on offer at the renowned Banyan Tree Spa. A member of Leading Hotels of the World, Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru is a wonderfully exclusive tropical hideaway with charm, elegance and attention to detail.
Reference : IOM
- Location: Vabbinfaru on North Malé Atoll.
- Transfer times: 20 minutes by speedboat.
- 48 rooms: Beachfront Villa, Deluxe Beachfront Villa, Oceanview Villa, Deluxe Oceanview Villa and a Vabbinfaru Villa.
- Restaurants/Bars: Choice of two restaurants and a bar.
- Water activities: Windsurfing, canoeing, snorkelling, hobie cats, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, water skiing, catamarans, fun tubes, glass bottom boats and sea plane excursions.
- Land activities: Volleyball, table tennis and board games.
- Spa/Beauty Services: Banyan Tree Spa.
- Board basis: Full Board
- Hotel Factsheet
- Resort Video