Coco De Mer Hotel - Seychelles
Named after the unique palm trees of the tropical forest that surround it, the Coco de Mer Hotel is situated in over two hundred acres of natural beauty on the quiet southwest coast of Praslin. The newly renovated Black Parrot suite wing is perched on a granite outcrop adjacent to the main hotel and offers magnificent views of the Indian Ocean.
Located on the beaches of the tranquil bay of Anse Bois de Rose, guests may also enjoy lounging on the terrace, next to the two swimming pools, or in one of the palm tree strung hammocks. The guest rooms are large, open and airy and boast an 'in-room' corner bath. Spacious grounds, comfortable rooms and an intimate, relaxed and friendly atmosphere ensure that many guests return year after year.Reference : IOM
- Location: At Anse Bois de Rose, on the southwest coast of Praslin.
- Transfer time: Approximately 15 minutes from Praslin airport.
- 52 rooms/suites: Standard Rooms, Superior Rooms and Junior Suites.
- Restaurants/bars: 2 restaurants and 2 bars.
- Children: Kid's paddling pool at Coco de Mer. Children under 14 years are not accepted at The Black Parrot Suites.
- Water activites: 2 Swimming pools, free non-motorised water sports, snorkelling (payable locally). Diving and various excursions are available off-site and can be arranged at an extra charge.
- Land activities: Mini-golf course (Putt-Putt), guided nature trail, library, giant chess, tennis court, bicycle hire, gym and squash court. Free shuttle bus to Anse Lazio beach 3 to 5 times per week. Live entertainment is provided several times a week.
- Board basis: Bed and Breakfast (Half-Board also available).